Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about College Nursing Programs and other Nursing Degree topics.
You may choose to attend RN college in an online environment. Attending RN college online is an appropriate choice for:
• Working RNs who want to complete their bachelor's degree in nursing
• RNs who want to work on their MSN degrees
• Working RN professionals whose jobs make it difficult for them to attend traditional classes
• RNs with family commitments or other scheduling conflicts who would prefer to be able to study from home
When choosing an RN college online, consider the following points:
• Is the college accredited?
• Is there a residency requirement, and is that going to work with your schedule?
• Do you feel comfortable enough with technology to make an online program work?
• What kinds of technical and social support does the program offer?