The Types of Courses In A RN to BSN Degree
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Nursing Courses and other Nursing Degree topics.
What kinds of courses will you take studying for your RN to BSN degree?
When studying to complete your BSN degree through South University Online's RN to BSN completion program, you may take the following kinds of RN courses:
- Nursing Research Methods. A research course helps you learn how to conduct research about relevant health care problems
- Community Issues in Nursing. One important part of being a nurse is understanding health issues that affect both local and global communities. By learning about these kinds of issues, you can learn how to become a steward of those communities
- Alternative Health Care. Courses on alternative and complementary health care solutions help you stay abreast of this growing trend in the health care industry
- Transition to Professional Nursing. Since most associate's degree programs focus on skills-based nursing, the South University Online RN to BSN program helps you to transition to a more professional nursing role.
- Nursing Clinical or Practical Courses. At South University Online, you are required to complete clinical training, which helps you get hands-on experience as a nurse.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.