Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about College Nursing Programs and other Nursing Degree topics.
When applying for RN college, you should be aware of the admissions requirements necessary to be accepted into the program. For different courses of study, of course, the requirements are different. But here is an example of requirements necessary for an RN to BSN program:
• A completed associates degree from a regionally and/or nationally accredited program
• Transcripts from your previous universities and colleges
• A valid RN license
• Some prerequisite courses, such as math and science
• References or letters of recommendation
• A resume
• Minimum cumulative GPA between 2.8 and 3.0
If you are not a native English speaker, you may also be asked to take the Test of Standard Written English or the Test of Spoken English.