Requirements for Admission to South University's MSN Program
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Choosing a Nursing School and other Nursing Degree topics.
What kinds of requirements are necessary for South University’s MSN program?
In order to be accepted to South University's MSN program, you must meet the following requirements:
- A valid RN license
- A BSN degree from an accredited school
- Transcripts from all undergraduate programs attended
- Proof of high school graduation
- A three semester credit hour course in descriptive and inferential statistics, completed with a C or higher
- Letters of recommendation
- Admissions essay
- Resume with work, professional, and volunteer experience
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.