Admissions Requirements South University's MSN Program
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Nursing School Applicants and other Nursing Degree topics.
What are the admissions requirements for RN applicants to MSN programs?
If you are interested in applying to South University's MSN online program, here are the requirements you will need to meet as an applicant:
- A BSN degree
- A valid nursing license in the state where you wish to practice
- All transcripts from your post-high-school studies
- An acceptable score on the GRE
- Letters of reference
- A written or in-person interview
- Various prerequisite courses
You can receive a packet of information with full admissions requirements upon request through South University Online's website.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.