RN College Admission Requirements
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about College Nursing Programs and other Nursing Degree topics.
What are the admissions requirements for RN college?
When applying for South University's RN to BSN program, you need to know the requirements necessary to be accepted into the program:
- A completed associate's degree by a nationally accredited program
- Transcripts from your previous universities and colleges
- A valid RN license
- Prerequisite courses, such as math and science
- References or letters of recommendation
- Minimum cumulative GPA between 2.8 and 3.0
If you are not a native English speaker, you may also be asked to take the Test of Standard Written English or the Test of Spoken English.