Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Nursing Courses and other Nursing Degree topics.
If you are considering studying for your BSN online in an online BSN to RN program, you will need to think about the following:
• Are you comfortable with technology?
• Can you learn in a completely online environment?
• Will you be able to get the support you need in a distance-learning environment? If you have decided that a RN to BSN degree is for you, make sure you are aware of the technical requirements needed to complete the program.
Here are some technical requirements of a typical program:
• Internet connection
• Web browser, usually MS Explorer
• Software such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook